Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight DVD Release

Saturday March 21st the Twilight DVD was released. Along with Cass and other Twilighter friends, we have been planning a party for the past couple of months to celebrate this =) I had my heart set on getting the special edition that Borders was selling, and as we wanted to get back to Cass' house as soon after midnight as possible to watch all the extra stuff, I stood in line for a wristband to get the DVD as close to midnight as I could.

I got there at 5am on Friday the 20th, and was 1st in line!



This is just a sample of the great decorating Cass did for the party. The picture of Edward, I mean Rob ;), is courtesy of Amy.


This is our group at Borders just waiting for the clock to strike midnight!


First in line at Midnight!

Our group has created a blog that we use to post all things about Twilight that we want to share with eachother, and Cass was good enough to do a few posts about our party with a bunch of pictures. The first post is about the Party Before the Party (waiting in line for our wristbands), the second post is about the Twilight DVD Party, the third post is about our Wonderful Dinner, and the fourth post is about all the Super Fun Games we played. It was so much fun! I can't wait until our next Twilight inspired gathering =)

No comments: