Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lucy turns 28!

My birthday is a few days before Camilla's, but now that I am a mom, it kind of pales in comparison ;) I don't mind at all though, I only get another year older each time!

I love to go to The Old Spaghetti Factory for my birthday, so we went on Saturday February 28th. We all forgot cameras, but I had my trusty cell phone camera, so here are a few pics.

Me and my fellow birthday girl :)



My Awesome 10 year old!



My very loving husband :)



My Grandma..



My brother..



and his wife Candyce.



Maya and Chloe were there too, but I didn't get any good pictures of them.
For my birthday on Monday the 2nd, I got a new bike, which I have wanted for awhile now. I am really looking forward to going on family bike rides when the weather warms up now that we all have one. It was a really good birthday :)



1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks like fun! We love the Spaghetti Factory too but sadly they don't have one here. We were excited that they had one when we went to Indianapolis. Happy Birthday!