Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lucy's Twilight Shrine!

Last night I was treated to a wonderful girls night out by my best friend Cassandra in honor of my upcoming birthday. She gave me some wonderful Twilight inspired gifts, the most prized of which are the beautiful red alabaster "floating heart" bookends. I saw these at the Breaking Dawn book release party at Barnes N' Noble and found out that they are made from Alabaster, found in none other than Volterra Italy. Now for those of you who aren't fans of the Twilight series, Volterra Italy is where the "Volturi" live. The Volturi are pretty much the oldest vampires, and are considered Royalty. They make the laws that the other vampires must follow, and also enforce them. Anyway, Cass inspired me to create a Twilight area with some of my favorite momentos, and I wanted to share it with everyone. Oh, and yes, I do consider myself a bit obsessed with all of this stuff, so I don't see it as wierd at all ;) Enjoy!





4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I am so glad that you created this AREA! Twilighter through and through.
Love ya!

Matt and Carolyn said...

I love this Lucy! Although the only thing I would change is the name...it should be "Lucy's Twilight shrine!" I love those book ends they are sooooo pretty! Love you:)

Rachel said...

hahaha...that is SO funny. Love it. Love the bookends. How excited are you for March 21st?!?

Lucy said...

Carolyn~I was trying to remember that word! Thanks!
Rachel~SOO excited! We are going to a midnight release and then having a Twilighter slumber party at my best friend's house! It should be a blast :)